Tuesday, June 17, 2008

essay 6 ‘self-introduction in 2028’

Topic of this essay is self-introduction in 2028.

It is in 2028 now. I become 40 years old this year. Now, I live in Australia. My job is a teacher. I teach Japanese in a school. I have wanted to become a Japanese teacher since I was a junior high school student, so I daily teach Japanese as feeling happiness. I think that a Japanese teacher is very hard job, but I think that a Japanese teacher work worth doing very much.

I have learned a Japanese dance since I was a five years old. I have learned a Japanese dance for 35 years. It is an important part of my life for me to dance a Japanese dance. I like dancing a Japanese dance very much. I want to succeed the Japanese tradition of Japanese dance. I like culture of Japanese tradition very much, for example, Kabuki and Rakugo.

My hobby is to travel various countries of the world. I can see a lot of places which I have never seen, so I like to travel very much. I want to travel a lot of the countries of the world from now on. This summer, I will travel in France by myself. I remembered that I studied French when I was a university student, so I wanted to go to France. In addition to traveling, I have other hobbies. I read a lot of picture books when I was a child, and I read a lot of novels when I was a junior high school student. I like reading a book very much. I read a book almost every day. I can learn a lot of things from a book, so I like reading a book.

I want to always improve myself in daily life. I want to challenge various things from now on. This is my self-introduction in 2028. Now, I am happy very much.

(317)

No comments: