Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Book Review 1-15

 I had interest to the cover of this book, so I read this book.

Arthur shows a dollar to D.W. D.W. asks why Arthur has a dollar. He explains that if a child puts the baby tooth which came off under pillow, and The Tooth Fairy which is fairy of tooth give a dollar to change a dollar for the tooth. D.W. envies him. she tries to pull out her tooth. However, she is too young, so her tooth does not come off yet. One day, they goes to museum. D.W. sees tooth of a lot of animals. She buys a shark’s tooth at the museum shop. She thinks that she puts the shark’s tooth under her pillow at the night, and she wants to get a dollar. Aruthur decides to do one things. He secretly puts a dollar under D.W. ’s pillow. Next day, she comes to his room. She jumps for joy.

I thought that D.W. is cute, and I felt a bond of sibling throughout this book. I had a younger brother. I must be tenderly more to my brother. I enjoyed reading this book.



(196)

No comments: