Friday, June 27, 2008

WEI part 2

I write blog about three times a week. I usually write a blog in my house because I can write a blog in my pace. However, I occasionally write a blog in a school library when there is free time between classes. I almost write my impression of the book which I read.

I think that my writing skill can improve by writing a blog. I can not do typing early, so I practice typing by writing a blog. I think that this is good point of blogging. It takes about two hours to write a blog, so I can not do enough studies of other classes. I want to do studies of other classes more. I think that this is bad point of blogging.

I publish pictures in my blog. I think that we can tell easy the content of blog by publishing pictures.

It is hard for me to operate computer. However, I can get used to operate computer by writing a blog. I want to get used to operate computer more by writing a blog.

(178)

No comments: