Thursday, June 5, 2008

essay 4 ‘a memorable day in my life’

Topic of this essay is a memorable day in my life.

I have a lot of memories. A lot of memories are important treasure for me. A lot of memories, such as school excursion, travel to family, and school events, are unforgettable memories for me. I have experienced a great deal of pleasantness and hardship since I was born. All of the experiences were valuable for me.

There is memorable day for me in particular. I have visited Canada when I was high school student. I stayed in Canada for about one month. The most memorable day is the day when I left for Canada. My feelings were full of uneasiness because I had not left my house for one month until I went to Canada. I arrived at an airport. However, I could not understand what I should do because I first experienced traveling abroad. Everything had never experienced until I went to Canada. I went to Canada with my cousin who is younger than me by three years old. My cousin was support for me. We had to look after ourselves. We had to transfer to airplane. I passed a very anxious day.


We could arrive safely at Canada airport after all. I was very relieved when I arrived at Canada airport. I could have a very good time in Canada. I could go to travel many places, and I could touch in English every day. Everything was fresh for me. I enjoyed life in Canada. I really did a valuable experience. I think what I went to Canada was grown up me.

I want to go to a lot of countries in the future, and I want to go to Canada again.
(285)

No comments: