Thursday, June 5, 2008

essay 5 ‘the worst day in my life’

Topic of this essay is the worst day in my life.

I seldom catch a cold. My good point is not to catch a cold very often. However, there is an unforgettable memory for me. This is a story when I was a junior high school student. I belonged to a badminton club. I went to the badminton club as usual at that day. I played badminton as usual. I enjoyed playing badminton. I did not particularly feel disorder in my body at that time.

That day was the summer vacation, so I came back to my house at noon. I ate lunch, and I took a nap. I spent about three hours on the nap. I tried to go down the stairs because I took a nap a room on the second floor. However, I could not go down the stairs because I felt a bad dizzy. I went down the stairs by creeping. I took my temperature. My temperature was 40 degrees at that time. I was very surprised at my temperature. I went to hospital at once, and I got a medicine for cold.

I came back to my house, and I was in bed with a cold. My mother warmly sat up nursing me. I was very glad for my mother’s gentle feelings. I slept soundly at that day. Morning came. I woke up early at that morning. My physical condition got much better.

I thought that health is the most important for people throughout this experience. I have to do health care regularly. I think that it is very important to maintain my health, so I want to maintain my health regularly from now on.
(281)

No comments: