Saturday, December 27, 2008

☆2009☆

The New Year is just around the corner. We greet the New Year. The tolling of temple bells 108 times on New Year's Eve tells the beginning of the New Year. We exchange the New Year's greetings. I eat Zoni and Osechi Ryouri on New Year's Day. My mother cook Zoni and Osechi Ryouri every year. Most Japanese go and worship at a shrine on New Year's Day. I go at shrine on New Year's Day.
I have the aim of New Year.
I seldom cook, so I intend to cook more next year. I am weak in cleaning. I intend to clean my room. I seldom help with housework. I want to help with my family.
I passed a test this year. I want to challenge various tests next year. I like reading very much, so I want to read a lot of books.
I study hard, and I want to get much knowledge.

(160)

No comments: