Sunday, December 28, 2008

Book Review 2-3

I read “The Bookstore VALENTINE”.

Mr. Brown sold only ghost books in his bookstore. He had a cat. His cat's name was Cobweb. Cobweb played with mice. They got along well. One day, Mr. Brown held Valentine's Day sale in his bookstore. However, the sale made him busy. He decided to hire someone. A lady came to the bookstore. Her name was Miss Button. He decided to hire her. He thought that she was very perfect because she liked cats and cheese. He and Cobweb liked cheese very much. He took a fancy to her. However, he could not tell his feelings. Miss Button also took a fancy to him. Therefore, Cobweb and mice united their force. Mr. Brown and Miss Button was able to know each other's feelings by the help of Cobweb and mice. They spent Valentine's Day.

I changed confectionery with my friends on Valentine's Day when I was a high school student. I baked cookies, and I gave cookies to my friends. I liked eating the confectionery which I had got from my friends.

This book was very interesting.
(188)

No comments: