Tuesday, May 13, 2008

essay 1 To my host family

Hello. My name is Ayako U. please call me Ayako. I am Japanese. I have lived in kumamoto since I was born. Kumamoto is located in the south in Japan. Kumamoto is the city which is full of green. Kumamoto is very good city. I am nineteen years old. My birthday is August. I am a KGU student.

My hobby is to dance Japanese dance. Have you ever seen Japanese dance? The Japanese dance is one of the Japanese traditional arts. The Japanese dance is the general term of the dance which developed in Japan. I have learned Japanese dance since I was six years old. I am the happiest when I dance Japanese dance. Do you have any hobbies? I want to know your hobbies.

Have you ever visited other countries? I have visited Canada when I was a high school student. I had good experiences then. I was able to mention different culture, and I was able to test my ability in English. I learned a lot of things through the experience. Therefore, I want to learn a lot of things this time.

I want to be Japanese teacher in the future, and I want to work abroad. I want to teach Japanese in the future. That is why I want to improve my ability in English.

I do always anything in my own pace. That is why I may trouble you many times. Thank you in advance. I want to meet you early, and I want to speak with you very much. I am looking forward to seeing you. I pray for your health, and spending every happy day. Good-bye until the day when we are able to meet.
Good-bye.
(285)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Ayako!

My name is Karen. I am Indonesian, I grew up there, but I have been living in Australia since 3 years ago. I am 20 years old :D not much difference to you.

I was surfing with the Internet and saw your blog! It is very well written in English. I think you will make a good Japanese teacher!

And I love Japanese language very much! I think it is very beautiful. I have just finished learning Hiragana, and now I am learning Katakana. After that I will learn Kanji, but it looks very very very hard. とても むずかしい!! >.< But I try to practice my Hiragana everyday by looking for Japanese songs lyrics written in Romaji, and try write it all in Hiragana, it is a very good practice. Currently I like Ayaka's song, Te Wo Tsunagou. I like listening to YUI's songs too, one of my best friends introduced me her songs.

I also love watching anime. The few last anime I saw were Nodame Cantabile and Seirei no Moribito. Right now I am watching Yakitate! Japan. I love breads :D they are very delicious. I love Japan too, and planning to visit Japan this coming July. I am sure I will totally love it.

Good luck with all your studies!
がんばって ぐだざい! またね!

--
Karen