Tuesday, May 13, 2008

essay 2 ‘My treasure’

Topic of this essay is My treasure.

My treasure is my family. My family is a most precious treasure for me. There are six people in my family, and we have a dog. I was born in a farming family. My father and mother raise a lot of melons. My father and mother work as hard as they can everyday. I am proud of my father and mother, and I am thankful to them. I have a younger brother. My brother is younger than me by four years. His character is very kind. I always get vigor from him. I think that it is good for me to have younger brother. I am thankful to my brother. I live with my grandfather and grandmother. We have a dog. The dog let us heartwarming. I am proud of my family. My family supports me all the time. My heart is full of thanks.

In addition to my family, I have my treasure. I have learned a Japanese dance since I was six years old. My treasure is essential thing to the Japanese dance. It is Sensu. The Japanese dance is Japanese traditional performing arts. Sensu is important thing to the Japanese dance. Sensu expresses a tool, a wing, and so on. Sensu play an important part in expressing a lot of things. Sensu is essential for me, so sensu is my treasure. I love the Japanese dance. My hobby is to dance the Japanese dance.

My family is very important for me. Sensu is essential for Japanese dance. They are my important treasures.

They will be important treasures for me from now on. I want to value them from now on.
(280)

No comments: