Tuesday, May 13, 2008

essay 3 ‘my favorite animal’

Topic of this essay is my favorite animal.

I have had allergy to animal since I was a child. I can not visit the house which animal is raised in. I show symptom of heavy allergy to cat in particular. However, my father and my younger brother like animal very much. They like dog in particular, so a dog is raised out of our house.

The dog’s name is Azuki. We named our dog Azuki after an adzuki bean. Azuki has been raised for seven years. I do not show symptom of allergy to Azuki very much because Azuki is raised out of our house, and my father often wash Azuki. I often take Azuki out for a walk. I think that walk is good thing to maintain my health. Azuki is become calm my family. Azuki is essential existence for my family. Azuki is the best favorite animal for me. I want to take more careful care of Azuki from now on.

I went to a zoological garden with my friend last year. My friend likes animal very much. I look up to my friend because it is very hard for me to come in contact with animal. However, I like to look at animal. I like a hippopotamus in particular. I have liked a hippopotamus since I was child. I do not know the reason, but I like a hippopotamus. When I went to a zoological garden, I looked at a giraffe. I knew that the giraffe’s birthday is same to my birthday. I felt friendship to the giraffe.

I have allergy to animal. However, I want to come in contact with many animals from now on. I want to like many animal from now on.
(290)

No comments: