Saturday, May 17, 2008

write a blog post answering the following questions

1. Yes. I organized sidebar. I visited my classmates blogs. I thought that their blogs was very wonderful. Every blog was very elaborate blogs. I enjoyed looking at their blog.

2. Yes. I labeled all my book reviews and essays.

3. Yes. I published pictures on my blog.

4. My best post is ‘A Strawberry’ because I like the picture of strawberry very much. I like strawberry very much, so ‘A Strawberry’ is the best post for me.

5. My best book review is ‘THE FIREBOY’. I was very impressed with hero’s gentel mind. I was moved by hero’s consideration for hero’s father. I thought that I must do more gentel to my family.

6. Good points → I think that we can get used to computer, and we can touch in English for many hours.
Bad points → It is hard for me to use computer, so there is sometimes hard thing for me.

7. Yes. I have. I think that we can improve typing skill throughout typing homework, so I think that it is important for us.

I think that writing class is very important for me because I think that writing ability is essential for me. I hope that my writing ability improve throughout this writing class.

No comments: